Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

This is the tree on Christmas morning! Paxton woke up about 6:30am and we fed him and we were so excited we couldn't go back to sleep! I totally expected Caiden to wake up early, but he didn't-we had to wake him up at 7:30 cause we just couldn't wait any longer!
We knew the phone would be a big hit! He is constantly picking up my phone and "talking" on it. he loved it!

Caiden can't wait to test out the sled! He also got a playdough fun factory, transformer, and the game Operation, just to name a few. I had to work from two to ten so when I left for work the boys all headed to Grandma's house for dinner and more presents!

Jayson got me a brand new shiney blue mountain bike! It was totally unexpected and a great surprise. I hope I can find the time to ride it with him this summer. Jayson got a blue ray player and a shirt and tie. It was a pretty good day!

No comments: