Saturday, June 2, 2012

The dirty dash

My work does some very fun things and I have to admit, that I work with some very fun people. This year, our administrator sponsered a team for the Dirty Dash. Pineview paid half the cost and we had to make up the other half. People dress up and put on some crazy costumes, but we decided to go with some awesome swim caps with flowers glued to them (which made for easy clean-up of my hair afterwards!).
 
We looked so nice and pretty to start out with-but very quickly we got muddy!


 Taking a plunge at the end of the race-I should clarify it really isn't a race cause I'm sure we would have been last. We did travel a total of 5 miles I think. There were obstacles and mud pits and all sorts of fun things to do along the way! Good dirty fun!
This is most of the group that we were with, we missed some stragglers at the end, but this is the bulk of us. My boss is the one right next to me-how cool is your boss? Mine is awesome!

No comments: