Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day

We had a good camping trip this past weekend up Blacksmith Fork. We are renting some property up there for the summer so we don't have to spend a lot on gas to go camping when we want to. The weather was a little cool, but Caiden played outside all day and didn't want to come in the trailer to go to sleep. We did have some trouble with ticks, but we found them before they got under the skin so no worries-we hope.
I found out last week that I start school on August 25th. We are going to get all the fun in we can this summer so I can hit the books this fall. People keep asking if I'm excited, and I am for the most part. I am just nervous to be working in people's close, personal space. It's just such a big challenge to go to school with a toddler at home. I really wish I had decided my career path sooner. Oh well, it will all be over in December of 2009!!!

3 comments:

The Peters Family said...

I want to go camping with you!!!

The Checks Mix said...

Oh, I miss camping! We haven't gone since we moved from Tennessee. Enjoy the school-free time! How fun!

utmommy23 said...

Glad you had fun! Are you where my parents used to be? Wow! I don't remember ticks ever being there. Glad you found them in time.
PS: I added your blog link to mine a while back. :) Hope you don't mind.