Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tennessee Trip

We got back this week from our trip to Tennessee/Myrtle Beach and we are glad to be home, but we miss Tennessee very much. I cried when I had to leave my Becky again. She is an awesome friend who I miss dearly.

Most of our time was spent visiting friends and eating lots of great food. Becky and I went to the Grand Ole Opry one night and watched Trace Adkins and some other country stars perform. I had lunch with my former co-workers at MTSU and Jayson caught up with some of his fire fighter buddies. We also took a side trip to Myrtle Beach for the weekend and had an awesome time! The kids loved the ocean and the beach and they definitely didn't want to leave (we really didn't either for that matter).

Caiden was a great little traveler and did well in the car to Myrtle Beach and on the airplane. He keeps asking everyday if we can fly in the sky on the airplane!

Here are some pictures of the trip!


6 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad I got to see you all. Caiden is adorable!!! I love that picture with the red flowers...so pretty!

Brooke said...

looks like you guys had a great time.

Jen said...

Hi Selina! I cannot believe how big Caiden is. He is very cute! I remember you guys very pregnant with him being Mary and Joseph. Glad you had a good time in TN and the beach. Love the pictures!

The Peters Family said...

I MISS YOU! MOVE BACK, PLEASE! Thanks again for setting up my whole blog. I can do a post in less than 10 mins, especially since I got all my picture stuff downloaded at work.
Anna asks everyday, "Where Seena go?" "Where Caiden go?" and "Where Jayson go?" When I ask her, where did they go? She says "UTAH!"
It was a great trip! Look out Vegas!

The Checks Mix said...

I love the pictures and wished we could have seen you in Tenn. as well. My heart aches for Tennessee at times--especially when I see those pictures! You look great!

Mallory said...

It's the Kotters! This is so random but I was looking through Ogden people's blogs (thats what I do when I get bored at work... blog surf...) and saw that someone had the "Kool Kotters" listed as their friends, so I thought i'd click and see if it was you. And sure enough! Caiden is getting sooo big and adorable! Hope you guys are doing good! Sounds like you had a fun vacation.