Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crazy busy!

I have been crazy busy since starting back to school on Aug 25. I am enjoying a quiet night alone thanks to my loving husband who took Caiden and went camping so I could get some major studying done. I know I should be studying instead of blogging, but I seriously don't think I can cram anything else into my brain today. I have not even looked at blogs for a whole month! I am so glad I don't have a job to add to my stress! (Thank you Jayson for letting me stay home!)
So far I am staying at the mandatory "B" average that we have to have in order to move on the our RN year, so that is something to be proud of. I am in no way an "A" student, but that's ok. Everytime I take a test and it's above 80% I give a little sigh of relief. Caiden misses me being home with him, but he does like his friends to play with. Sometimes he asks if I can come too, but I always have to tell him no. :(
We have a new roommate living with us in our basement bedroom. She loves Caiden and always spoils him with candy. She is a little girl from Vietnam who sends money home to her family. She is such a blessing for us right now because we so badly need the money for the babysitters.
I just keep having to remind myself that it will all be worth it! Only 15 months to go!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm glad you're doing well, and I miss you but I'm proud of what you're doing. If you ever need ANYTHING please let me know. I'd love to help you in any way I can.

Heather said...

Glad to hear all is well with the Kotters!!! 15 months will go by before you know it :) Keep us posted!
Love~
Heather
PS I miss you!