Saturday, October 18, 2008

First Snow!





















So we had our first snow storm of the season last Sunday! Caiden was very excited and wanted to play in it as soon as he saw it. Jayson was not a happy camper. I can appreciate his view that October is too soon for snow, but today it is sunny and 70 again, go figure. Crazy Utah weather!

I am officially halfway through the semester and let me say, it's not getting easier! I sometimes feel very overwhelmed and unintelligent, but I have to remind myself that I'll get there. We had mid-term evaluations last week and I am getting straight B's and for me, that is great! I just need to maintain them for the next 8 weeks. Crazy! I can't beleive sometimes that this is my reality. I am blessed, but very overwhelmed with what I've gotten myself into. I try to keep my chin up and I am blessed to have a lot of support.

4 comments:

The Peters Family said...

SNOW?!?! Is that some white powdery stuff that comes from the sky? :-)

Caiden looks so cute in that picture!

Selina, school is hard, but it's supposed to be. You're SMART and you CAN do it!!! If you make straight B's that's VERY GOOD!

I miss you!!!

utmommy23 said...

Wow! You guys got a ton. Gotta love the lake effect. How's Caiden doing? I hope things are going better since the reunion. We need to chat.

KT said...

OK Selina! School can't be that interesting, now post me a pic of caiden in his halloween costume or something! ;)

The Checks Mix said...

Caiden looks so cute! We are somewhat excited for snow to take the kids sledding and stuff. Never could do that in Tennessee!