Monday, November 9, 2009

Update....

This is back from when I was 26 weeks. I am now at 31 weeks and a bit bigger than this, but I keep forgetting to take a picture! I just finished my precepting at the hospital which means I will never work for free in a hospital again! I have one month left of class work and I will be done! We started working on the boy's bedroom and I will post pictures as soon as we get to painting! If anyone knows a great boy name we are open to suggestions-we can't agree on one we both like.Caiden actually wanted to dress up for Halloween this year so we were pretty excited about that. We had his cousins Josh and Alauna over for trick-or-treating and they had a great time!

The boys loved to pretend fight with each other. This is an action shot of their super hero powers!





6 comments:

KT said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting and awesome you'll be done before baby gets here.
Off the top of my head here's some boy names, since we're done!
Cade-a fav. too close to Caiden though
Gabe
Bridger
Brooks-I really have always liked that name.
Easton
Caleb
Davis
Chandler
Out of this list I would go with Gabe or Easton. Are you going to do the same letter, or what sounds good with Caiden, or do you even care? I would just guess you don't care...
Good luck on agreeing!

KT said...

Just thought of a great one...
Beckett
I like it

Brooke said...

Ashton
Alex
Payton ( too close to Caiden?)
Landon
Cameron
Evan
Jake

I don't know. Boy names are hard! I love you!

KT said...

Ethan
Carson
Are on Kimball's soccer team...

The Peters Family said...

You are looking good, girl!
Boys names are hard. Stephan always likes boys names that are "manly" and not "pansy" names.
I'm not a whole lot of help though when it comes to boy names.

The Peters Family said...

This is Stephan. Becky's right. All the most popular names now seem so wimpy. Since Becky won't let me use it, how about Roman? Brad is an oldy but a goody also.