Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great thanksgiving this year with Jayson's dad and his family. We had never been with him for thanksgiving since we've been married and thought it was about time that we do so. We got re-acquainted with aunts and uncles, cousins, and grandmas and grandpas that we rarely see. Also, the food was fantastic-I ate so much for lunch that I didn't even need dinner at the end of the day! I didn't take my camera so there are no pictures but we did have a great time!
Just a little pregnancy update-
This is me at 32 weeks (I will be 34 tomorrow and should be taking another picture soon). My back is freakin killing me but other than that, I can't complain. I have gained a total of 17 pounds, but I'm sure it will be more when I go to my appointment this week. (Thanks to all the delicious pie I ate over the last several days!)

Caiden loves baby Paxton (which is FINALLY the name Jayson and I decided on). He is constantly pulling up my shirt to love on the baby like in the picture below. He always says, "I will be the best big brother huh mom". I have to agree with him on that one!


1 comment:

KT said...

I LOVE the name! Very cute
That's the cutest picture of you and Caiden! He will be a great big brother!