Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Sister???!!

So even when I was pregnant with Paxton and we new he was a boy, Caiden would ask about his baby sister. I would remind him that this one was a boy and that maybe one day he will get a sister. A few weeks ago while we were eating lunch he asked me if I had his baby sister in my belly, to his dismay I had to tell him no.
At church today Caiden drew this picture and was pointing to the figures and saying this is you, and this is Paxton and, to the one his finger is pointing at, this is baby sister. Then he pointed to another one and said, "This is Jesus and our baby sister is in heaven with him waiting to come."
I hope the boy knows what he is talking about cause a little girl in the family would be nice, but she'll have to keep waiting at least for a little while longer!

5 comments:

The Peters Family said...

Awww! I hope he does get a sister someday too! I would have a lot of clothes for you!!!!

KT said...

I would say the kid knows what he's talking about then.

Brooke said...

out of the mouths of babes...

lisapenn said...

Most of the time kids are very prophetic you know! )

Kimberly said...

So cool! Maybe you could ask him when Baby Sister is going to come to Earth.