Monday, April 19, 2010

1st camping trip of the season!!

Jayson was so excited for the warm weather (and that means 65 for all those not here in Utah) that we packed up the trailer on Friday and headed out to do a little camping! We couldn't go too far from home as there is still snow in the mountains, but also I had to work on Saturday morning so I had to wake up at 5 and drive to get to work on time. We went to Crystal Hot Springs which is kind of lame, but fun because they have hot tubs to sit in. The weather was good, only a little cool at night but that's why we have a heated trailer!
We look forward to camping season every year, especially Jayson since he bought us a nice, new, fancy, trailer in January. He's been dying for a chance to use it! In two weeks we are going to Moab and then after that we'll park it up on our property that we rent. We love summer-it's about time it started warming up!

I colored my hair for my 30th birthday-what do ya'll think?!!

Cutest baby I've ever seen!

4 comments:

The Peters Family said...

LOVE LOVE the hair! It's hot!
Glad you (well, Jayson especially) can get to go camping again.

KT said...

Wow that trailer is way nice!!! You look gorgeous, I love it! Cute kids!

Brooke said...

looks fun! Love the hair, love the cute baby. LOVE YOU!

Heather & Darrin said...

love the hair. you look amazing