Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Paxton's blessing



We had Paxton's blessing this past Sunday and everything went great! Jayson was nervous, but he always is with that sort of thing. He gave a nice blessing in spite of his nerves. We decided to only invite family to this one because I just didn't want all the people in my house and the headache of figuring out food for an army and all the hassle that comes with a crowd. Plus i had to work at two so I just didn't want all the work of a big party-that's not what it's about anyways. We had a nice brunch at our house afterwards and the day ended up being very nice. Jayson got to take the boys to the park after I left for work(the temp is finally in the 60s now!).
I definitely have to thank God for the wonderful, healthy, and happy boys that I have. I am lucky to be a mom.


2 comments:

KT said...

I was sad I missed it, but as I read I understand. If I had to work, I wouldn't want to worry about a party either.
Congrats!

Brooke said...

saddened. But I figured I'd missed it since he's like, 9 now? Happy Birthday, hope life's good.