Tuesday, September 7, 2010

August fun

The month of August was really fun for us! We celebrated our anniversary, we got to go on two campouts with our family and Paxton got his two first teeth! Paxton can now pull himself up to knee level, sit by himself, and he is still doing the army crawl (not because he can't crawl up on his knees, but because it is much faster for him to be down on his belly-silly kid). Caiden is getting very excited for pre-school to start tomorrow! We got to go buy two new outfits for school this past week-he now wears a size 5/6. He looks stinkin huge to me!

This is a picture of Jayson pulling Caiden and Paxton around on a blanket. Fun for everyone!!
Paxton crawling through the table-he does this several times a day usually. Most of the time he can manage to get out without hurting himself!

One day, our neighbor Brock came over with all his nerf guns. He and Caiden had a great time playing with them and when Jayson got home he wanted in on the action too! I was in my bathroom and I was called out very innocently by Jayson and this is what I saw waiting to attack me! They pelted me with bullets before I could jump back into the safety of my bathroom-they all thought that was pretty funny! As you can see from the picture above, even Paxton wanted to play!




My co-worker Kristi has a pool at her apartment and she invited us over for a swim one day. We really liked cooling off and Paxton loved to kick his little feet in the cool water too! She was so nice to take this picture for us. We are going to miss having her and her husband here-he is in the military and they are being transfered to Illinois.



2 comments:

The Peters Family said...

YEA for updating!!!
I know what you mean about Caiden looking huge. Anna has worn a size 6 for a year and her soccer shorts I bought her are 7/8! She's a giant.
And how cute are your boys?!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Looks like August was a fun one for you! Paxton sure is a cutie!