Thursday, December 22, 2011

Messy Paxton!

I think we have daily messes from our little Paxton and I recall we had similar messes when Caiden was a toddler too. It seems like I am constantly getting him out of the toilet or sink or someones drawers! Below is a small sample of the little messes he is constantly getting into!

This is lip gloss out of mom's purse. I'm sure I did not leave my purse on the floor, but I guess I left it within reach of his little fingers. Such a pretty boy!

 This is a repeat of the lip gloss mess, but on a different day-I really need to find a new place for my purse!
 Making Caiden's birthday cake- you have to let the kids lick the spoon right?
This mess was not a fun one to discover, and sadly, is one that was repeated in our bedroom twice! I finally had Jayson install the child locks on our bathroom cupboards cause I was tired of hauling the carpet cleaner out to clean up toothpaste!  Oh the joys of parenthood!

No comments: