Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Graduation!!

December 9, 2009 will not be a date that we soon forget! It seems like so long ago that I started back to school in hopes of becoming a nurse, I can't believe that I did it and am finally done! We celebrated by going to dinner at Applebees and then onto my pinning ceremony. Afterwards we took a small group of family with us to Marie Calenders for pie!
I am so glad to be out of school again and I look forward to spending more time with Caiden and our new little one when he gets here. The job market is getting a bit tougher than you would think for nurses, but I'm sure I will find something that suits our needs once Paxton is born. These are my best nursing school buddies who I will miss the most from my class.
L to R: Larissa, Mandy, Me, Jamie, Rose








3 comments:

The Peters Family said...

WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!
If we were together we could go out dancing to celebrate...with our pregnant bellies!

KT said...

YAY! That's so exciting! I can't believe you're done already. Now maybe we can see each other?
Congrats! You look soo cute! Can't wait for Paxton to get here! I also can't believe you're almost done w/that too. Your tummy is so small, so cute.
It seems like your life is working out great;)

Heather said...

Yay!!! way to go!!! Miss you guys so much!!!