Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Caiden's birthday party!!

We decided to do a friend birthday party for Caiden this year so we invited all his little friends and some cousins to come with us to Arctic Circle!! Caiden loved it as we knew he would. My camera died right before he got to open presents so these are the only pictures I got.
Caiden loves batman!Caiden, Joshua, and Jake.Hyrum, Kenya, Caiden, and Brooke.

Now, when I say that my camera died, I mean that it is completely broken! I was so mad! It's not like we didn't have anything important coming up like christmas and the soon the birth of our baby-whatever. I called my dad and asked if we could borrow their old 35 mm camera to which he said yes. So we did have a camera for christmas and since Jayson is such a little impulse buyer, he went and bought a new digital camera the day after christmas.

We had some money that his dad had given us for christmas and on christmas eve, a lady came and bought some maternity pants that didn't fit me that I had been trying to sell for months. Funny how that added up to enough money for us to buy a new camera!!

No comments: