Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Second cutest baby room ever!

So I tend to go a little overboard with my baby rooms that I create, but I can't help it. I loved my baby room in Tennessee and I wanted one just as cute here. I had a lot of firefighter stuff from when Caiden was born and his bed spread now is firefighter themed so I had to figure out a way to incorporate all the items I already had.
I got the ladder idea off the internet and had my dad help me make it- well pretty much he just made it and I painted it. I had pics of Caiden and Jayson at the fire dept in TN from one of our visits back there so I decided to frame those and hang them from the ladder-they look great!
When Paxton comes, I will get more frames and hang them on the adjacent wall to help complete the look.
I still need a few more accents and pictures around the room, but I think it looks pretty cute just how it is. Can't wait until we have money to do the rest of our house! I have a great idea for our master bedroom!
This view is from the corner of the room by the closet. You can't really tell from the pictures, but the room is painted a light blue.
This view is from the doorway looking in.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

nice job! Can't wait to meet little Paxton.

KT said...

That ladder is such a cute idea! I'm soo excited for you! I need to be better at decorating.

The Checks Mix said...

Super cute! I still remember that adorable one in Tenn.

Charity