Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Black Island Farm Field Trip

On October 20th we had the opportunity to go to Black Island Farms with Caiden's pre-school class. It was a beautiful day and perfect for going on a hayride! Caiden was so excited! It was good to meet some of the other parents and I was glad I could arrange my work schedule to allow me to be there with him. They had a lot of fun things for the kids to do and we spent about two hours there (we could have spent more if I wouldn't have had to go to work). This is Caiden going down the biggest slide there-he did this several times! This is a picture of the "hayride" with him and his buddy Cole. One of the first things Caiden noticed was that there was no actual hay, but he got over it quickly. He always talks about his buddy Cole so it was fun to meet him. Turns out, I went all through school with Cole's dad and to high school with his mom! I think they will go to kindergarten together too so that will be fun.

The tractor ride took us around the farm and we looked at carrot and onion plants before arriving at the pumpkin patch where the kids got to pick out their own pumpkin. He is such a poser!

I think this one is really cute of the boys together. I tried to make this a special day for just Caiden, but I couldn't resist getting a pic of them together by the pumpkins.





1 comment:

Brooke said...

your boys are so cute! I cvan't believe how old Caiden is looking, and he looks just like Jayson!