Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010

Caiden wanted to be the same thing as last year for Halloween, but this year (thanks to a neighbor friend) he got an awesome Batman mask instead of one drawn on by mommy. He begged me to be Batgirl last year, but I didn't want to be pregnant Batgirl so I declined. Well, this year I had no excuses so I made a sad version of a Batgirl costume and we hit the streets! Maybe next year we can convince Jayson to be the Joker! I bought Paxton a set of pajamas that doubled as a skeleton costume-he was comfortable, cute, and he glowed in the dark!Grandma and Grandpa Wadsworth and Uncle Mike got to come hang out with us that night. We got to eat soup and it gave Jayson and I the opportunity to trick-or-treat with Caiden while they stayed home with Paxton and answered the door! I love our neighborhood for trick-or-treating! There are so many kids and most of the adults dress up too-it's like a big party in the streets! The picture above is of all the spoils Caiden got and Paxton is trying to steal! Caiden still gets tired pretty quickly, but that's ok with us-he doesn't need all that junk anyways. He still has quite a bit left too. We put it in the pantry and he forgets about it.
Cute little bones and a Batman!

3 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

Cute Halloween costumes. One of these days maybe Chris and I will actually dress up and be festive. Didn't happen this year. Can't wait to see you guys in December!

The Peters Family said...

Your Batgirl costume is perfect!
I LOVE when you blog because I miss you and your family SOOO much!!!

Brooke said...

cute! love the costumes. Good job.