Wednesday, November 24, 2010

crafty

Caiden seems to do better if I spend some time with him on my days off while Paxton is sleeping. He is better for me and not so naughty. So I have been trying to play a game or do play dough or make stuff with him. This week I decided to make monsters with him. He has also been doing a lot of crafts in preschool this month. Here is a sampling....This is a turkey leg hat and it one he made at preschool. They all came out the other day wearing these and it was pretty funny especially cause you couldn't tell what they were until you got close up.This is the big monster that we madefollowed by little monsters the next day. Caiden really likes to help make stuff with me-even when I'm cooking. He'll say, "I wanna make with you!" and he'll run and get his stool from the bathroom so he can reach the stove or counter top and help me stir or dump in ingredients.

Notice the batman sweatshirt-can't keep it off of him!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Madison and I think those monsters are super cute! Caiden is a real artist!

Chris and Kristen said...

Selena,
I need to start doing this with Katie. I think the hard adjustment with a baby and Chris's broken wrist is taking its toll. I hope to be able to do this in time. I can't believe the rash Paxton had! Wow! Poor kid. I'm glad he is starting to sleep better for you too. It's amazing what we can do and how we feel with sleep! I hope our little one is sleeping through the night by the time you guys get here. Otherwise with two kids waking up in the night, it is going to be an interesting event!